Mark Faircloth wrote:
The Tomcat 6 documentation says that the MBean values 'type=Cluster' and
'type=Cluster,host=${HOST}' should be available like they were in Tomcat
5.5. However, they are not visible via jmx using jconsole or Probe.

Does anyone know how to view Cluster information in Tomcat 6?
The JMX stuff was taken out of the code in 6 during the refactoring. All the JMX code was heavily inlined and made the maintenance of the code base hard. I will add it to my todo list to wrap some JMX beans around it so that we can expose the info again, but this time it will be a different set of JMX beans, simply introspecting the running code

Filip
Thanks

Mark

Connaught wins RoSPA Gold Award for fifth year running Considerate Contractor Gold Award in 2006 Partnering Contractor of the Year Award in 2005 Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered Companies www.connaught.plc.uk/Investors/Registered-Companies Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message. Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.8/941 - Release Date: 8/7/2007 4:06 PM