>"Susan Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>What does this mean on Tomcat 5.5.23?  How do I fix it?

Most likely, it means that your parameters (POST body or query-string) is
ending with a '&' character (e.g. something like /mypage.jsp?foo=bar&).
Other patterns include "&=" or "&&", but these are less likely.

You fix it by having not done that :).  But the warning should be mostly
harmless (except for the space in the log file), since Tomcat will continue
to try and parse the parameters.