Hello Tomcat Users ,
                        Our  web application  uses Tomcat 5.5.20 with Java
1.6.  The application's front end is designed in Flex and back end  is web
servcies deployed on axis.
The application id running out of memory in about 2 days.
We are optimizing the code  and fixing memory leaks .  is there a way to
find out if Tomcat 5.5.20 has any inherent memory leaks.  We are using J
profiler and J probe for determining the memory usage of the appliocation
during run time.

Found this JIRa issue  regaring memory leaks in functional tests (Tomcat
5.5.20)
http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-12524?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel

Please let me know, if you found any memory leak issues in Tomcat 5.5.20 . I
think that 5.5.20 is a stable version of Tomcat, just wanted to know if
there are any memory issues in this version.

thank you,
Suchitha.