Which platform?
Which version of mod_jk?
Content of workers.properties?

In case you use version 1.2.24: this has been withdrawn soon after release, because it had a bug related to the message you cite. But since that version was only available for very few days, I doubt that's the reason. You could try the 1.2.25 we will very likely release later today. It is already available - but not yet oficially released - under

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/

If you send the same request to a Tomcat http connector:

- do you also get a 404?
- does the response have a body, or only the http protocol headers?
- are you using a custom error page for 404 in you web.xml?

If nothing helps (and you answered the questions), set your JkLogLevel to debug and try the problematic request and give us the full mod_jk log file lines for this request.

Regards,

Rainer

Dean Lonsdale wrote:

Hi all

I am trying to launch the ArcIMS ADmin Utility GUI (GIS Application) and receiving the following error in the access_log

"[info] jk_handler::mod_jk.c (2254): No body with status=404 for worker=ajp13"

MY mod_jk file looks as follows. Any help much appreciated

loadmodule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
jkworkersfile /usr/local/apache/conf/workers2.properties
jklogfile logs/mod_jk.log
jkloglevel info
jklogstampformat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y] "
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /*.java ajp13
JkMount /*.class ajp13
JkMount /servlet* ajp13
JkMount /imf/* ajp13
JkMount /manager/* ajp13
JkMount /admin/* ajp13
JkMount /jkstatus/* ajp13
JkMount /scripts* ajp13
JkMount /.esri* ajp13

Regards / Cordialement / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

--
IBM *Dean Lonsdale* _Dean Lonsdale/UK/IBM_ <mailto:Dean