> From: Ryan Shelley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Prefix Paths on Servlets
>
> However, it's recently been requested that I add a prefix to my
> servlet.  Now it should be http://myhost/it/idm/...

Assuming you're running a reasonably modern version of Tomcat (you
didn't bother to tell us), then place your idm.war file somewhere other
than the <Host> appBase directory (usually webapps).  Then, create a
file in conf/Catalina/[host] named it#idm.xml containing a <Context>
element with a docBase attribute pointing to the location of the idm.war
file.

As long as you haven't hard-coded the path in the html/jsp/java source,
you should be o.k.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.