No idea, it really looks like there's a communication problem to the backend. Starting with 01:14:22 all connections that are created new are able to send a request, but do not receive any response.

I think I would first enable Cpin/Cpong and maybe some other timeouts, to make the communication behaviour more defined.

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/timeouts.html

Regards,

Rainer

Andrei Neagoe wrote:
Hello Rainer,

I've let it log with debug log level all night and I managed to get what you needed (some [error] lines).
I have the sample at http://www.craiova.ro/mod_jk.log

Cheers,

Andrei Neagoe