My problem is this:

One of my pages with an apostrophe was not displaying properly, so I added to my jsp:

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"%>

When I did that my content displayed correctly, but on form submission it got corrupted.

You can view the problem here:

http://b.tupari.net/

One page displays correctly, but on submit the value gets mangled. The other page doesn't display correctly, but if you cut and paste into the form from the first page the apostrophe does come out correctly on submit.

This happens in both firefox and konqueror. So who is to blame here? The web browsers? Tomcat? Apache?