Ronald;

[Ronald Klop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:56:59
+0200 (CEST)]

> ClientAbortException means the user canceled the download (the
> 'client aborted'). There is nothing you can do about that on the
> server.

I thought so. However, there are two things:

(a) I was unsure whether, in a proxied environment, a
"ClientAbortException" means download canceled by the actual (external)
"client" or by the proxy server (which is directly accessing the
backend tomcat).

(b) In none of the cases I watched so far, some user consciously /
actively stopped a download in progress - all reported that either the
"download finished" but ended up with an empty / small / corrupted file
or an error message showed up - or nothing happened at all. :(

I am not really sure who's to blame for that... :/

Thanks for your help, nevertheless, and best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771