Hi,

I am using Tomcat 5.0.28, and I use SSL for my webapp.
I am using j2sdk1.4.2_06.
I have created my own SSL certificate for our server, using the Java keytool
utility.

Everything works fine when using Internet Explorer on Windows XP. You simply
click Yes when the browser prompts you about the certificate, or install it if
you want.
But a client was using Windows Vista, and told me they could not see the
webapp. It simply says that the page cannot be found. It turns out, that on all
Windows Vista machines I've tried, they cannot see the webapp. I have googled
high and low for an answer, and support from the Microsoft site and a few
others have not helped.

Anyone know how I can allow Internet Explorer on Windows Vista to see an SSL
based webapp, running on Tomcat 5.0.28 with j2sdk1.4.2_06, when using your own
certificate?

Thanks.

Disclaimer
This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally
privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not
use, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly
also notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail.
When addressed to clients of the company from where this e-mail
originates ("the sending company ") any opinion or advice contained in
this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable terms of business or client engagement letter . The sending
company does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense
arising from this e-mail and/or from the accessing of any files attached
to this e-mail.