Opera totally works. I just uploaded a 4.2GB file with it :) Thank you guys so much. Solution to uploading >2GB files was indeed not a Tomcat issue. The login page will now contain the following text:

To upload files > 2GB, here are a list of browsers...
1) Opera
2) ?

:)  Cheers and many thanks,

David

Len Popp wrote:
Yes, I've seen problems with IE and Firefox uploading files > 2GB (but
I haven't tested the latest versions). The browser either sends a
bogus Content-Length, or it doesn't send a request at all!

David, try your test JSP with the Opera browser. It seems to be able
to send large files.

--
David Hesson
Software Engineer