Brian Munroe wrote:
I am well aware after STW that the 2 best suggestions for securing
traffic between Apache httpd and Tomcat over AJP (either using
mod_jk_proxy or mod_jk), is:

1.  Use either IPSec, stunnel, etc.

2.  Don't use AJP and proxy https between Tomcat and Apache.

Any other options?  I'd really like to encrypt AJP traffic out of the box...
autossh, but that would fall under your tunneling category.
I think those are only options, I can't think of anything else
thanks

-- brian