I also didn't understand exactly what you mean, but 'JDBCRealm'... implies
using a database, so the simple way is to redirect and use a web form to change
it, which is easy enough. If you don't want to use a web form then its an
entirely different story, I assume some sort of extension or customization to
Tomcat is required.

Peter