Well, i see two performance bottlenecks in your description

1) You gave a max memory to your tomcat jvm that is above what your
server supports. You shouldn't give jvm more memory thant what is really
available without swapping (that is 512M minus all that is used by other
applications in your case). Swapping is a big performance bottlneck.

2) Whatever the memory you give your tomcat application, it seems it eat
more and more of it. Some part of your web application is not releasing
the memory it uses. See http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/memory.html for
more informations.

En l'instant précis du 22/08/07 14:37, dr_pompeii s'exprimait en ces
termes:

--
http://www.noooxml.org/