From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat6, apache2, mod_jk, non-APR, windows 2000, slow server
startup with unpacked WAR

even then, you should set reloadable="false"
the flag name is misleading, all apps are reloadable, regardless of what
that setting is (basically autoDeploy="true" -> webapps are reloadable)

read up on the reloadable flag, you'll see that it actually would add
all 2000 files to be monitored by tomcat, and could have noticeable impact

Filip