On 8/26/07, hezjing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If I understood the comment in web.xml correctly, by default, the
> JspServlet is initialized with the following parameters
>
> development=true
> modificationTestInterval=4
>
> Aren't this sufficient to reload the JSP after 4 seconds the JSP is updated?

That is the way I read the comments too.  What if you change
modificationTestInterval back to 0?

I have the following configuration (in the JSP Servlet element) and
changes to my JSPs are picked up immediately:

        <init-param>
            <param-name>development</param-name>
            <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>modificationTestInterval</param-name>
            <param-value>1</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>checkInterval</param-name>
            <param-value>1</param-value>
        </init-param>

Also, you are restarting the container after each web.xml modification, right :)

-- brian