Hi,

Christopher Schultz wrote:

No, your filter will only be executed after the login has been handled,
since Tomcat's authentication is done using a valve, which is processed
before any filters.
I see. The thing is, I'm not using any container managed authentication at all. All authentication is handled by the application. But even if I used the container's (Tomcat's) authentication, then it still would be Tomcat's code than ran before my code, right?

Grtz,
Arjan Tijms

--
It's a cult. If you've coded for any length of time, you've run across someone
from this warped brotherhood. Their creed: if you can write complicated code,