Looks like a deadlock occuring at your db. You probably have a filter
that applies to each request and is deadlocking in some way. The reason
you can still reach the login page is that login page is served by
tomcat without getting through the filters.

The best way, if you have remote access to app, is to get the jvm to
issue a stacktrace. On windows, to do this, you have to hit ctrl-break
on console running jvm. An alternate way could be to quickly develop a
test war that have one servlet that issues Thread.getAllStackTraces()
(java 5) on demand.
With a stacktrace, you will know exactly where you http thread is waiting :)

En l'instant précis du 28/08/07 23:44, Roger Parkinson s'exprimait en
ces termes:

http://www.noooxml.org/