Hi all,

 This is not a question specific to tomcat but more about servlets.
 I am using a dispatcher forward to invoke another servlet.
 Why do I get an exception --> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward
after response has been committed

 For some reason I am unable to find good documentation to do complicated
servlets invocations. Does any one know?

Ole Ersoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Incidentally - since we are talking about
pooling - should the executor configuration be a tip? It allows the connectors
to share a single thread pool, rather than each connector having its own. This
seems like a memory and performance slurpee to me.

Cheers,
- Ole