Hi,

I'm using tomcat 5.5.20 on a linux-FC7 (krn 2.6.20). Every about 20 days
tomcat "freeze" and I must
restart it.

When tomcat freeze it doesn't accept any new connection (infinite connection
wait) and use no CPU.

As viewable form the "jstack" JVM dump  (obtained from a freezed tomcat) it
seem that tomcat have
nothing to do (and .. do nothing! :( ).

I have tried to "freeze" the client TCP/IP connections (via iptables rules),
and in the Jstack-trace
I see, on some threads, the calls on my classes methods.

TIA

Attach:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12404032/jstack.log jstack.log