Hi,

My application uses MemoryRealm and FORM-based authentication.

In the file tomcat-users.xml, there is an user called "view", which belongs
to role "users".  The role "users" is not included in web.xml of the
application.

If I try to login the application with the user "view", I get an error:
"HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied". I
cannot go back to the login page. I have to close the brower or restart the
server to see the login page.

Clean the browser's cache is not working. It seems the authentication
information is cached in the Tomcat server. Any idea?

Regards,
Cun