<Host name="my_site.com" appBase="webapps\a_subfolder\my_root\">

<Context path="" docBase="\">

The only <Context> I reference (whether right or wrong) is the default
Context shown above. As coded, all applications successfully load using the
default Context, but I'm not able to pass session variables between my
servlets and JSPs.

Thanks for your reply Mark.

Mike

Fax.com
"The New Way To Fax!"
www.fax.com

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Fax.com, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you.