2007/9/7, Bill Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> From his examples below, it looks like he wants access to the TC internals.

yes, you're right

> For the OP's original problem, for obvious security reasons TC makes it very
> hard to access the internal TC objects behind the various Facades from a
> webapps code (e.g. a Filter).  It should be pretty much impossible if you

yes, I noticed it's quite hard. That's why I suspected that was not
the best way to proceed. The Valve solution works quite fine. I was
trying to switch to a Filter-based one since the license validation
code is quite complex and I have to duplicate much of my webapp code
into the server/lib folder.

I'll try to redesign it better.

Thanks

--