> From: ryoung5367 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Error Page problems
>
> I noticed that I no longer get the standard Tomcat message on
> 404's, but I get a 404 error in the browser.

Are you using Internet Explorer?  If so, it won't display short error
pages for known errors.  Try the same page with Firefox and see if it
works.  If it does, then either turn off "Show friendly [sic] HTTP error
messages" in IE's Tools -> Options -> Advanced tab, or make your custom
error page longer by adding spaces, dummy paragraphs, or ASCII art.
(Sorry, I don't remember the threshold size.)

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.