Hi,

I have built a website with Tomcat, but all the pages
are essentially static, as there are no forms, etc. I
used JSP because I have libraries that produce HTML.

Now I want to move the pages to a webhost that doesn't
support JSP so basically I need to convert my pages to
static.

"wget -m" works, but it saves my pages with a .jsp
extension, which conuses many broswers so what I
basically need is "wget -m --convert-jsp-to-html".
Does anything like that exist?

Thank you very much in advance!

Aaron Fude