Henk and Rainer,

My sincerest apologies! I don't know how many times I checked that
config without noticing the error. Sorry to waste your time. Probably
too many edits/tests wore my eyes out. :-(

I fixed that domain up and yes indeed, it seems to be working. I did 6
combinations of server fails and restarts with the expected behavior
each time.

Thanks once again,

Brian