Hi again, i've been deployed a webapp called "libreria" in Tomcat 6, i tried
to configure a mysql connection pool, so in the path

libreria
.
.........  META-INF/context.xml

put the lines

<Context path="/libreria" docBase="libreria"  debug="5" privileged="true"
reloadable="true">

<Resource name="jdbc/basededatos" auth="Container" type="
com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlConnectionPoolDataSource"
factory="com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSourceFactory"
driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"  username="usuarioweb"
password="usuarioweb"
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/prueba1?autoReconnect=true"/>

</Context>

in  the path

libreria
.
............WEB-INF/web.xml

the lines to use the JNDI resource

<resource-ref>
      <description>
        Pool a la Base de Datos
      </description>
      <res-ref-name>
        jdbc/basededatos
      </res-ref-name>
      <res-type>
        com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlConnectionPoolDataSource
      </res-type>
      <res-auth>
        Container
      </res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

so trying using JSTL, and pure JSP to access the pool, i get the next
message

ERROR java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using
password: YES)
seems like tomcat ignores my user i've created in mysql server (I verify the
connection through dreamweaver conection feature and it works)

thanks for any help

Fredy