To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: Download problem with IE6, IIS 6.0, SSL, Tomcat 6.0.13 and connector1.2.25 (last in date) on Windows Server 2k3

From: Baldurien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Download problem with IE6, IIS 6.0, SSL, Tomcat
6.0.13 and connector1.2.25 (last in date) on Windows Server 2k3

I've found a reason to my problem : I was sending a Content-Length
header, albeit I was using GZIP Compression.

What I do not understand, is why the browser could get the content on
tomcat despise that header, and why the connector could not?

What is the value of the compression attribute for the HTTP <Connector>
in your Tomcat configuration?  The default value is "off", which (I'm
guessing) would inhibit compression despite other settings.  I don't see
a corresponding attribute for the AJP connector, so that might be a
factor in the observed behavior.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.