From: Walter, Patrick A
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 6:54 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: WAR File Not Expanded

The issue was the context.xml file. It had  unpackWAR="false".  But now I have
another question... The war file will not expand when there is no existing
directory for that application. But when there is an existing directory, the
war file does not get expanded.
I use reloadable="true" crossContext="true" and unpackWAR="true" in the
context.xml file. I could not find any other attribute in the documentation to
help.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!
Patrick