Hi,

I am trying to use a CacheRowSetImpl, from com.sun.rowset, and I am
having some trouble with it. The reason I am sending it out to the
Tomcat list is because the same code works in a simple Java class I
wrote to test it. I am assuming, which is wrong to do, that this is a
threading issue. I have a single method that will call a
CallableStatement to a MySQL database, return a ResultSet, and
populate a CachedRowSetImpl object. That CachedRowSetImpl object gets
returned and used by a web application.

That said, I have a JSF page that is calling my select (described
above) 2 times. That is where I am getting the error: connection is
closed. I am closing the connection after I populate the
CachedRowSetImpl object, but that is the reason I am using it. I don't
want to hold the connection open while I hand the ResultSet off to the
application for processing.

Is this a known issue,  I running into threading problems, or
something totally different?

Thanks,
Joe

P.S. I can supply the logs if needed.