> From: Andrew Miehs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Oh - and you may want to have a serious talk with the cleaning lady,
> not that she unplugs the server for the vacuum cleaner.. ^^

Don't joke, it happened repeatedly to a box I used to manage in a
hospital.  Even after we taped over the plug, writing "do not remove" on
it, she'd simply undo the tape, pull out the plug, vacuum away, and
replace the plug and tape.  The same cleaner would routinely plug the
vacuum into the red power-conditioned emergency-equipment-only sockets
around the hospital...

                - Peter