tomuser wrote:
> Problem with TOMCAT/CGI/BLAT.EXE
> I wrote these two files in the appropriate position of TOMCAT (test.html and
> test.cgi).
> Everything set according to specifications (CGI,..).
> I tried to send to myself a simple mail via blat.exe.

> What could I do ? it is clearly a Tomcat problem.

It is?  Clear as mud to me.

You could do something less complicated, like not use a win32 command
line app, inside perl, inside cgi, inside a servlet container.

If you insist on using Perl:

 http://www.google.com/search?q=perl+email

You could (outside chance) use a novel language called /Java/:

 http://www.google.com/search?q=email+servlet

It looks rather like the error is inside Blat, not Tomcat, possibly
because the CGI environment is different to the command line
environment.  You may also be running a SecurityManager which may be
restricting access to system sockets.