Could you provide some more detail on what you've tried? "... but it doesn't work" is not an effective request for help. Specifically we'd like to see the ports tomcat is running on as well as relevant portions of your apache config and the urls you have tried.

--David

Plant More Tree wrote:
Hi guys,

   I was trying to find some tutorial on integrating Apache HTTPD 2 + Tomcat
6 but has no luck. All of them just don't work. I found 1 here
http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/5-steps-to-integrate-tomcat-55-with-apache-20/

but doesn't work at all.

Anyone pls kindly give a working tutorial here or got any website showing
working example?

Thanks