Hello there,

I would like to save single files (I got via HTML post)
to an existing web app on the application server (JBoss) without redeploying
the hole WAR file.

(I really need to save the files into such a WAR archive file on the server;
 to keep it short: I dont want to save the files on an absolute local path on
hard disk or a database because of an other API I am using which accesses the
files via URI web app directory)

I am using Tomcat 5,
so far I only found the Java docs for the Tomcat API 6,
but the API for the Tomcat 5 is not available on the Apache Tomcat website.

Anyway, so I am watching out for helpful classes in the Tomcat 6 reference to
solve my desired task,
but I am running into dead-street end I guess.

I really appreciate your help,
thanks in advance.

Best regardsm
Gabriele Iannetti
PROSTEP AG, Dolivostraße 11, D-64293 Darmstadt
HR: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 8383
Vorstand: Dr. Bernd Pätzold (Vorsitz), Reinhard Betz
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Heinz-Gerd Lehnhoff (Vorsitz)