Hello.
I'm Jaime Almeida, a portuguese student and I've a big problem with the tomcat6.0 server - it doesn't start. I've already reinstalled it and nothing, always the same error: 'The archive: C:/Program Files/Tomcat 6.0/bin/bootstrap.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.' But that's not truth, because I've checked the refered folder and I have the bootstrap.jar file in there, that's why I don't understand the problem.
Do you have any idea what could be - why this happens?
Please help me as soon as possible because my Final Project is depending on it.
Best regards,
Jaime Almeida.