From: Jaime Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 11:14 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: How can I specify the Tomcat directory?
Hello.
I've reinstalled the Tomcat server v6.0 on my computer, but when I try
run my application on the Eclipse, I get the error:
'The specified Tomcat installation directory does not exist'.
How can I specify the Tomcat installation directory?
What am I missing in the configurations of the Eclipse?
Waiting for a reply,
with the best regards,
Jaime Almeida.