Hi,

I'm using tomcat 6.0.10.

I deployed a webapp on a first virtual host using :

      <Host name="foo.mysite.net"  appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="false"
                autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false"
xmlNamespaceAware="false">
        <Context path="" docBase="/home/web/foo">
                        <StandardManager path="null"/>
                </Context>
      </Host>

and the manager on another virtual host using :

      <Host name="manager.mysite.net"  appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="false">
        <Context path="" docBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/manager"
privileged="true">
                        <StandardManager path="null"/>
                          <!-- Link to the user database we will get roles from
-->
                          <ResourceLink name="users" global="UserDatabase"
                        type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"/>

                </Context>
      </Host>

but the manager doesn't list the foo webapp (yet the foo webapp is
actually running and working)...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

  Claude