Okay, I did some searching on the Internet and found that according to current
config in my Tomcat, it's not even running SecurityManager (the
-Djava...securitymanager argument is not available in the Java tab of the
Configuration screen. And it is still not working, so I'm not sure what is
going on here...

Any help will be appreciated!