I am running it on an unbunt machine. I do not get the OutOfMemory error on
my development machine which is Windows. I think as somebody else has said
that a profiler is a good way to start with.
I am running my tomcat from a putty. Can you give me an idea of which
profiler I can use.
Will the profiler be running as another webapp? If so can you suggest some
of them.