> From: Andrew Hole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat library hierarchy
>
> I don't know difference between put a jar in common lib or
> common endorsed p.e.

The endorsed classloader is functionally equivalent to using the
bootstrap classloader (it's actually between the bootstrap and system
classloaders, but endorsed classes have the same privileges as those
from bootstrap).  Normally, nothing should go into endorsed, unless you
want it treated like it's part of the JRE.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.