Hi,

I'm currently running a tomcat application within apache2.
To do so, I added the following lines to jk.conf...

    Alias /<my_app> "/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/<my_app>"
    <Directory "/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/<my_app>">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
         DirectoryIndex index.html
        allow from all

When I now try to access the application only using the alias
(http://<host>/<my_app>), I get the following error:

You don't have permission to access /qsys on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same when index.html is added (http://<host>/<my_app>/index.html), but
when I call any serlvet path directly, everything works fine. So how
should my configuration look like?

thx,
Albert