Hi ,
i have a site configured on every possible place to utf8 , when i use it on my computer everything runs ok beside a little problem where i had to use a file uploaded with commons.fileupload , there i used get with windows1255 but everything works on my computer when i uploaded the file to the host it's not working i can see the hebrew when it comes from the DB but when i try to upload a hebrew file and read it or even hebrew in textbox it comes out as jibrish ?
any udeas ?