lissette wrote:

> What ports your recommending? I only change the ports that appears in
> server.xml or I need change more choices.

All ports Tomcat binds to are configured in server.xml.

In my previous post I said that you shouldn't forget to make sure that
also the shutdown ports of your Tomcat instances are different, i. e.
take a look at the top-level element in server.xml (something like
<Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
) and make sure the values of the port attribute are different for your
Tomcats.

Regards
  mks