I have a pretty big website that uses java cache from which it retrieves the
html. So I have a scheduled job(servlet) that get's some data from a server and
stores it in a java cache(Oscache or Ehcache for those who know it). My problem
is next: whenever the server (tomcat) is restarted, the cache is emptyed and
should be "populated" when the server is back on.So long story short...is there
any way to run a servlet whenever tomcat starts? so when tomcat starts, a
servlet should be run. I don't know if that's possible but can someone tell me
if it is and how it should be done?

10x