I have a question regarding JSR 199 bridge (class Jsr199JavaCompiler). I have
downloaded the most recent version of the source however there appears to be
an inconsistency with the version of the classes “JspCompilationContext” and
“JspRuntimeContext” that it expects to use. The following methods are
reported as undefined:

saveBytecode    (line 118 in “saveClassFile”)
getFullClassName (line 156 in “getClassLastModified”)
getBytecodeBirthTime (line 157 in “getBytecodeBirthTime”)
setBytecode (line 206 in “compile”)
getPackageMap (line 266 in “getOutputFile”  and  line 328 in
“getJavaFileManager”)

I see no reference or mention of version dependency in the
“jsr199JavaCompiler”? What am I missing?