> From: Demetris Zavorotnichenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I am having problems running .WAR applications.
>
> I have Tomcat 6 through IIS
>
> Is there something I should know about this ?

Divide the problem.  If you use a direct connector in Tomcat (i.e. contact
Tomcat directly, not through IIS), does it work?  If yes, the problem is with
IIS or your JK connection.  If no, the problem is with how you're deploying the
WAR.  Either way, we will need much more information about the error you are
getting before we can help you.

What error are you getting when you get "problems running .WAR applications"?

                - Peter