Hi All,

There are sites that I frequent which I believe to be powered by java servlets,
and which seem to recognize me immediately when I first connect after
an absence ("Welcome back, Ken").  So is it the case that if browser B has
previously set a cookie at site S (at url uuu), then when B returns to uuu
(say after many days but before the cookie for uuu has expired), B sends
the cookies for uuu in the /first/ request?

Thanks,
Ken