Yes, I have tried it out but turning it on in Web.xml. However it did not
help. For example - this variable is set to 1 and then I invoked
/Tomcat/cgi-bin/test.cgi
/cgi-bin/test.cgi   - error is context not found
../cgi-bin/test.cgi   (assume that the shtml file just under the root of the
project directory) - error is file not found
I cannot give "../WEB-INF/cgi/test,cgi" as that will just show the cgi
program - not the result of its execution.
I am sure I am missing something simple. Please post if I can provide some
more info.