Hi all,

In my web project, I dynamically create JSP files in some ocasions.
These files are placed under my web application folder and only works
well if I don't use antiJarLocking='true' and
antiResourcesLocking='true'. In this case, my files are created
correctely, but I just can't reach them using their URLs. Tomcat returns
me a 404 error, just like if my pages weren't placed there. I know that
when we use antiJarLocking and antiResourcesLocking, all my war files
are unpacked under temp folder, and I suppose I should place my
dynamically created files there too right? Am I right? The only problem
is, Tomcat seems to create temp directories using a sequential number
preceding the folder name... Do I have acces to the most recent created
tempo directory?

thanks in advance,

Marcus Milanez