Hello

I have working logging enviroment. For one of my logger i have

1karakas.org.apache.juli.FileHandler.directory = ${catalina.base}/logs

and  it writes to tomcat "logs" directory.

The problem is that i want to write log to the subdirectory of my web
application.
for example:
.
..
web
  |-WEB-INF
  |-jsp
  |-logs <- to this directory
  |-html

I can make a system property "aaa" that point to "web" directory and write

1karakas.org.apache.juli.FileHandler.directory = ${aaa}/logs

How can I avoid making this property and point a juli logger handler to
web\logs directory?
Like that or another way...
1karakas.org.apache.juli.FileHandler.directory = {WEB_APP_ROOT}/logs