Not a known problem. You can increase log level via "JkLogLevel debug". There should be a line containing "service" or "Service", which includes the URI) we send forward to Tomcat.

The log will also show you, if any of your JkMount directives match, i.e. if mod_jk thinks it should forward, or it shouldn't.

You can report your findings back here, but please include configuration used, and some more details, like how exactly does the problematic URL look like.

Regards,

Rainer

Nicolas Clemeur wrote:
Hello all,

I have apache 2.2 in front of tomcat 6.0.13 and I use mod_jk (1.2.25)
as the connector.

It seems that whenever a form containing a question mark at the end of the form action parameter is posted, mod_jk is dying silently (but recover) (The resulting url is something like that /mysite/action.do? ).
 No response at all is sent to the client.

Is this something known or is only me experiencing that problem. I know
that the url should not really containts the ending "?", but I can't control that.

Cheers

Nicolas